Lanxin Zhang is a China Associate in the Shanghai office.
Ms. Zhang’s practice focuses on cross-border corporate transactions, capital markets and other general corporate matters. She also has experience with compliance matters relating to FCPA and international disputes.
Ms. Zhang is admitted to the State Bar of California. She is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D. 2020
- Lafayette College, B.A. 2016
- Represented Mega Genomics Limited in its HK$215 million global offering and IPO on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Mega Genomics is the largest consumer genetic testing platform in China.
- Representing a virtual entertainment company on its proposed U.S. initial public offering through a de-SPAC transaction.
- Represented SinoMab BioScience Limited in its US$176.5 million global offering and IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange as a Chapter 18A biotech company.
- Represented several U.S. and European companies in their general corporate matters.
- Representing a multinational business software corporation in internal investigations of its operations in Greater China.
- Conducted compliance due diligence on behalf of multinational companies on their establishment of joint ventures in China.
- Conducted internal investigations on behalf of various global biopharmaceutical companies for its mainland China operations.