Lucie Bocquillon is an associate in the Litigation Department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
Ms. Bocquillon focuses her practice on commercial litigation and white collar crime, with an emphasis on issues relating to contract law, unfair practices, industrial risks, product liability, and shareholders disputes.
- UCL, LLM Masters of Law, 2017
- Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II), Master 2 Criminologie, 2015
- Université de Strasbourg, Master 2 Droit privé général, 2013
- Represented a major operator of the electricity sector in France in various high stakes commercial and regulatory disputes.
- Represented a French care and retirement home company in various commercial and real estate matters, including assistance in technical expertise.
- Represented various top five Lebanese banks in significant cases arising in the context of the Lebanese crisis, including defense against interim attachments taken by clients in France.
- Represented a NGO in charge of food aid distribution in France in various proceedings initiated after the revelation of a sanitary scandal involving the FEAD.
Engagement & Publications
- “First rulings implementing the French Law on corporate duty of vigilance : the Paris Civil Court between explanation and over-interpretation” - Actu-Juridique, 3 May 2023