Macario Chung is an associate in the London office of Paul Hastings. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Chung trained at an international law firm in London where he was involved in advising on a variety of corporate matters, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, co-investments and private equity transactions, as well as general corporate and commercial advisory matters.
- BPP University Law School, LPC 2016
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB, 2015
- Advised Abry Partners on its acquisition of Chambers.
- Advised a NASDAQ-listed pharmaceutical company on its $425 million merger deal*
- Advised Swiss private equity firm on its co-investment with a leading healthcare investment firm in a global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation*
- Advised a global alternative-investment manager on its acquisition of a leading maternity and neonatal patient-record software provider*
- Advised a leading global private-investment firm on the sale of a manufacturer and distributor of engineering components to a financial sponsor*
*Matter handled prior to joining Paul Hastings