Mark C. Cramer
Associate, Corporate Department
Palo AltoPhone: 1(650) 320-1859
Fax: 1(650) 320-1959
Mark Cramer is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Palo Alto office. His practice focuses on strategic and private equity mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital fund formation and operation, and minority and venture capital investments.
Mr. Cramer graduated from the William & Mary Law School, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the William & Mary Law Review. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the Johns Hopkins University. Mr. Cramer is admitted to practice in California and Delaware.
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2016
- The Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 2010
- Represented a diversified global asset manager in connection with multiple venture capital and growth equity transactions in the cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and sports analytics industries.
- Represented Sorrento Therapeutics in its acquisitions of: Virex Health, a diagnostic platform developer; ACEA Therapeutics, a late-stage oncology drug developer; and SmartPharm Therapeutics, a gene-encoded therapeutics company.
- Represented Predicate Labs, developer of the scalable zero-knowledge cryptography software Mir Protocol, in its sale to Polygon.
- Represented Symphony Technology Group in its acquisition of CAI Software, a mission-critical software provider to manufacturers and distributors.
- Represented CareDx in its acquisitions of: TransChart, an electronic medical record software provider; and The Transplant Pharmacy, a specialty transplant-focused pharmacy.
- Represented Abry Partners and LINK Mobility in connection with the acquisition of Message Broadcast, a leading provider of mission critical customer engagement solutions operating on a proprietary CPaaS platform.