Moussa Mbodji is an associate in the Corporate department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
His work is focused on mergers & acquisitions and principally on private equity transactions.
Before joining Paul Hastings, Moussa was an associate in the corporate department of a major French law firm in Paris.
- University of Bordeaux, Master 2 Legal and Financial Engineering of Companies - 2014
- University of Bordeaux, Master 1 Business Law - 2013
- Advising Océinde on the sale of its majority stake in Antenne Réunion Télévision (ART) to the Cirano group
- Advising CNP Assurances and La Française REM in connection with the acquisition of Chateau du Tertre and the carve-out of the vineyard business
- Advising MC3 Groupe and its Founders in connection with an OBO structured with Siparex Mezzanine
- Advising Principal RE in connection with the acquisition of La Cour des Loges hotel and the carve-out of the hotel business
- Advising May River Capital and Dickson Group in connection with the public tender offer on Oceasoft
- Advising Amundi Private Equity and Bpifrance in connection with the LBO of Wifirst group
- Advised Providence Equity in connection with its investment in Marlink
- Advised EQT in connection with the acquisition of Cerba Healthcare
- Advised Insight Partners in connection with the acquisition of Iad