Pedro Reyes is an of counsel in the Latin America and Corporate practices of Paul Hastings, based in the firm’s New York office. He has extensive experience working on international and domestic corporate finance transactions, with an emphasis on cross-border debt and equity securities offerings, restructurings, and general securities law matters. Mr. Reyes has advised issuers and international financial institutions in transactions throughout Latin America, Europe, and elsewhere.
- The Legal 500 USA, Capital Markets: High Yield (2022)
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Rising Star, Capital Markets (2022)
- Latinvex, Top 100 Lawyers (2022)
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2003
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2000
- Mr. Reyes is fluent in Spanish.
Engagement & Publications
- Co-author, "The Threat of Unsponsored ADR Programs," Insights (April 2009)
- Co-author, "The ‘First Modern Civil Procedure Course’ as Taught by C.C. Langdell, 1870-78," American Journal of Legal History (2005)
- Committee member of the Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice Initiatives
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of New York City Bar Association