Philippe (Phil) Seiler is an associate in the Latin America and Corporate practices of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's São Paulo office. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, cross-border investments, joint ventures, and general corporate matters in Latin America, with a focus on Brazil. Mr. Seiler has represented private and public companies and investment firms in sales, acquisitions and other business combinations in sectors such as real estate, finance, healthcare and technology. He has also represented private and public companies in connection with public and private capital markets transactions.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. (magna cum laude), 2021
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, B.S. (cum laude), 2015
- Advised Compute Health Acquisition Corp. in its de-SPAC transaction with Allurion Technologies, Inc.*
- Advised GIC Real Estate in the acquisition and take private of STORE Capital Corp. for $15 billion.*
- Advised Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. in the public offering of 7.00% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.*
- Advised JAB Holding Company s.à r.l. in the private offering of sustainability-linked notes by its indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary, JAB Holdings B.V.
- Advised CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V. in several general corporate matters.*