Silas Raggett is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. He has a broad corporate practice that focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions for a range of clients. Mr. Raggett also provides general corporate and commercial advice.
- BPP University, Legal Practice Course, 2020
- Nottingham Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2019
- University of Nottingham, BA (Hons) Politics and International Relations, 2018
- Recent Private M&A Highlights
- Eircom on its partnership with InfraVia Capital Partners to create a dedicated fibre company, Fibre Networks Ireland Limited, focused on the deployment of fibre-to-the-home across the Republic of Ireland.
- Hanwha Systems, as a shareholder in OneWeb, on its proposed combination with Eutelsat.
- Hanwha Aerospace in its strategic investment in Hanwha Phasor, a UK satellite communications company.
- BaseCamp on the sale of a €939,000,000 European student accommodation portfolio.
- Recent Private Equity Highlights
- Abry Partners on its acquisition of Aker Systems.
- Francisco Partners on its acquisition of Macrobond, a leading global provider of software and financial data.
- May River Capital on certain portfolio bolt-on acquisitions in the UK.
- Vector Capital on its acquisition of Riverbed Technology, a leading IT solutions provider.