Tessa Mallia is an associate in the Global Finance practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. Miss Mallia’s experience includes advising banks, other financial institutions, and corporate borrowers and issuers on a wide range of banking and finance transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged and acquisition financings.
Miss Mallia has been seconded to the London office of Goldman Sachs’ leveraged finance legal team.
- BPP Law School, London, Legal Practice Course, 2016
- University of Law, London, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2015
- University of Malta, Doctor of Laws L.L.D., 2014
- The arrangers of the debt financing for Advent, Cinven, and RAG’s €17.2 billion acquisition of thyssenkrupp’s elevator business
- The arrangers on the bank/bond refinancing for Pizza Express
- The initial purchasers and mandated lead arrangers in the offering of €400 million senior secured notes, €300 million senior unsecured notes, and the entry into a €750 million and US$725 million senior facilities agreement by the Klockner Pentaplast Group (a Strategic Value Partners portfolio company)
- The underwriters of the senior financing for BC Partners’ acquisition of the Davies Group
- The underwriters of the senior financing for BC Partners’ acquisition of the Valtech Group