Xunming Cui is an associate in the Corporate practice. His practice focuses on securities and capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and other corporate matters. He also advises clients on SEC compliance and reporting matters.
Mr. Cui is admitted to the District of Columbia, USA. He is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2017
- Peking University, B.A., 2012
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical, a leading Chinese healthcare group, in the following transactions:
- its participation as a major shareholder in the de-SPAC transaction of the Delaware digital health company Butterfly Network on the Nasdaq; the total transaction value exceeded US$3 billion;
- in the US$1.44 billion sale of stakes in United Family Healthcare along with TPG to New Frontier Corporation, a Nasdaq listed SPAC and concurrent to the Fosun Group's equity acquisition of New Frontier Corporation to become its second largest equity holder. This deal was awarded "Deal of the Year 2019" by China Business Law Journal;
- its formation of a strategic alliance with the Nasdaq listed German company BioNTech to develop and commercialize a vaccine that prevents COVID-19 infections using BioNTech's mRNA vaccine candidate BNT162, and a proposed equity investment in BioNTech; and
- its participation in the US$1.6 billion take-private transaction for New Frontier Health Corporation by a buyer consortium consisting of New Frontier Public Holding, Vivo Capital Fund IX, Fosun, Goldman Sachs, Warburg Pincus and other investors.
- Ping An Group in the following transactions:
- its investment in Autohome, a leading automobile trading and information website listed on Nasdaq, and participation in its secondary listing of in Hong Kong; and
- its divestment from MOGU, a NYSE listed company
- MultiMetaVerse, in its US$300 million de-SPAC transaction and subsequent listing on the Nasdaq. MultiMetaVerse is an animation and entertainment company devoted to establishing an open community for its global users by providing high-quality entertainment experiences.
- Hunan Yongxiong Asset Management, a Chinese debt recovery company in its proposed IPO in the U.S.
- An Automation Technology Company listed on NASDAQ, in its proposed follow-on public offer.
- A vehicle manufacturing company based in China, in its pre-IPO restructuring, private placement and proposed IPO in the U.S.
- A pioneering hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicle company in China, in its proposed business combination with a Nasdaq listed special purpose acquisition company.
Other Corporate Matters
- Apex Group’s founding team in its equity sales transaction as part of the Swiss publicly listed company Kuehe and Nagel International AG’s acquisition of the Apex Group, a leading logistics company.
- Fosun Group, in its participation in the proposed restructuring of Thomas Cook, a tourism service company.
- An online platform company based in China, in its complex cross-border restructuring and financing.