Xuying Gu is a China Associate in the Litigation practice of Paul Hastings. Ms. Gu advises clients operating in China regarding various compliance related matters, including compliance-related due diligence, compliance investigation, and anti-corruption training. Ms. Gu also has experience supporting dispute resolution, M&A, initial public offering and other corporate matters.
Ms. Gu passed the bar examination in China in 2016, but does not hold a current practicing certificate. Ms. Gu is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Fudan University, LL.B., 2016
- Conducted multiple significant internal investigations on behalf of leading medical device companies and pharmaceutical companies on their China operations.
- Conducted internal investigation for a multinational company on its operations in Southeast Asia, and provided remediation recommendations regarding the company’s compliance policy.
- Conducted compliance due diligence for a leading pharmaceutical company for a contemplated acquisition in China.
- Conducted multiple internal investigations on behalf of a multinational technology company on its China operations.
- Participated in the compliance policy design and training of multiple multinational companies for their operations in China.
- Participated in discovery and hearing preparation for a high-profile arbitration regarding copyright disputes.