S. Ashley Jaber
Associate, Corporate Department
New YorkPhone: 1(212) 318-6637
Ashley Jaber is an associate in the Corporate practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office.
Ms. Jaber’s practice focuses on securities and capital markets. She represents public and private companies and financial institutions in a range of corporate matters, including public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, corporate governance and compliance and periodic reporting requirements.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Jaber was a securities and capital markets associate with an international law firm in New York City. Ms. Jaber received her J.D. from the University of San Francisco School of Law, with a focus in business law. She received her MBA from the University of San Francisco School of Management, with a focus in finance. She also received her B.A. in Business Management Economics with an emphasis in accounting from the University of California, Santa Cruz. Ms. Jaber is admitted to practice law in California and New York.
- Selected as a "Super Lawyer Rising Star" in the New York Metro Area by Thomson Reuters (2018-2021)
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of San Francisco School of Management, M.B.A., 2015
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A., 2010
• FiscalNote in a $1.3 Billion business combination to become a publicly traded company
• Metals Acquisition Corp. in the acquisition of CSA Copper Mine from Glencore for $1.1 Billion