Partner, Litigation Department
BrusselsPhone: +32 2 641 7460
Camille Paulhac is a partner in the Antitrust & Competition Department of the Paris office of Paul Hastings.
Camille advises on French and European competition law, and splits his time between our Paris and Brussels offices. He regularly represents French and international clients in contentious (cartels, abuse of dominance, follow-on actions) and non-contentious (merger control) matters before the European Commission (EC), the French Competition Authority (FCA), and the National and European courts. He has extensive experience of assisting clients in multi-jurisdictional transactions involving the coordination of competition authorities around the world.
Camille has particular expertise in the digital, financial, aeronautical, and energy sectors.
- Recognized by The Legal 500 EMEA as a Next Generation partner for EU Competition and Distribution
- Recognized by Global Competition Review (GCR) as Future Leader - Partner for Competition
- College of Europe, LL.M., European Law - 2006
- University of Paris XII, Master 2, European Business Law - 2003
- University of Paris II, Master 1, Business Law - 2002
- University of Paris II, Master 1, Private Law - 2002
- Member of the Paris Bar
- Member of the Brussels Bar
- Member of the French Association of Competition Lawyers (APDC)
- Member of the French Association for Competition Studies (AFEC)