Grace Aviles is an associate in the Global Finance practice at Paul Hastings, based in the New York office. Ms. Aviles represents private equity sponsors, corporate borrowers, direct lenders, banks and other financial institutions in secured and unsecured loan and capital markets transactions for both U.S. and internationally based businesses, with a focus on acquisition financing and leveraged buyouts.
- Fordham University School of Law (cum laude), J.D., 2015
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., 2012
- Key Private Equity Sponsor and Portfolio Company Representations:
- Represented Platinum Equity in the financing of its $7 billion acquisition of Ingram Micro Inc.
- Represented Insight Venture Partners, Genstar Capital, FFL Partners and the Sterling Group, and their respective portfolio companies, in numerous acquisition and corporate financing matters.
- Key Public Company Representations:
- Representation of AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) in connection with its senior secured credit facilities and other related financing matters.
- Key Lender Representations:
- Represented Blackstone Credit in numerous financing matters.
- Representation of the Steering Committee of the High Yield Bond Holders on the debt restructuring of French oil services company CGG, one of the major financial restructuring in France with $3 billion of indebtedness and the first restructuring conducted under French and U.S. legal proceedings with a Sauvegarde in France and chapter 11 and chapter 15 cases in the U.S.