Jacqueline Leopold is an attorney in the Leveraged Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Her practice focuses on leveraged financings and other lending transactions. She has represented lenders, financial sponsors, and corporates in a wide range of banking transactions, including leveraged acquisition financings, other acquisition financings, large corporate borrowings, refinancings, and reorganizations. Her experience includes senior secured facilities, asset-based lending facilities, first- and second-lien facilities, bridge facilities, letter of credit facilities, and debtor-in-possession and exit facilities.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Dartmouth College, B.A. (magna cum laude), 1998
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with an approximately $350 million revolving credit facility for Centene Corporation.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with approximately $950 million of senior secured credit facilities for DineEquity, Inc.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with an approximately $500 million senior secured credit facility for HealthSouth Corporation.
- Represented the lead arranger in connection with approximately $250 million of first- and second-lien senior secured credit facilities used to finance the acquisition of Tops Markets by Morgan Stanley Equity Partners.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with an approximately $2.2 billion senior secured term loan facility and approximately $1.2 billion of senior subordinated bridge facilities used to finance the acquisition of CDW Corporation by Madison Dearborn Partners and Providence Equity Partners.