Joanne Lau is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. She represents hedge funds, private equity funds, banks, large institutional investors, public and private companies, ad hoc committees, official creditor committees and lenders in the structuring, negotiation, financing and implementation of mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, restructurings and workouts, in both in-court and out-of-court transactions.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Boston University, B.A., 2011
- Array (ad hoc term lender group)
- GC Services (ad hoc term lender group)
- Murray Metallurgical Coal Holdings (DIP/secured lender)
- Strike (lender and purchaser in 363 sale)
- Ultra Petroleum Corp. (ad hoc term lender group)