Jordan Jablonka is an associate in the Corporate department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Paris office.
His work is focused on mergers & acquisitions and on private equity transactions.
Jordan Jablonka has been admitted to the Paris Bar since 2019 and is fluent in French and English.
Before joining Paul Hastings in 2021, Jordan Jablonka was an associate in the corporate department of a Magic Circle law firm in Paris for three years.
Jordan was also a lecturer in contract law at Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- University Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas, LL.M. International Business Law, Singapore, 2017
- University Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 2 Business Law, 2015
- University Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 1 Business Law, 2014
- Advised Sendinblue in connection with the acquisition of Yodel.io and MeetFox.
- Advised Hanwha Systems Co., Ltd., a South Korean shareholder in OneWeb, on its proposed combination with Paris-based satellite operator Eutelsat.
- Advised EMZ Partners in connection with its minority investment in Ayming group.
- Advised Eurazeo in connection with its investment in WiiSmile.
- Advised Tikehau Ace Capital in connection with its investment in Vade Secure alongside Bpifrance and Auriga Partner.
- Advised RAISE Investissement in connection with its minority investment in SITES group.
- Member, Paris Bar