Laurence McGinley is an associate in the Investment Funds & Private Capital practice at Paul Hastings’ London office. Mr McGinley advises on a wide range of fund-related work, including fund structuring and formation, fundraising and general operation, and has collaborated with the US offices on AI projects to improve investor onboarding for clients.
- University of Oxford, BA Modern Languages, graduated 2015. Qualified as solicitor in E&W 2023.
- The University of Law, London, LPC and LLP in Professional Legal Practice, 2018.
- Advised ICG on their SDP5 Platform, including the launch and closings of numerous SMAs.
- Advised Ninety One plc on the launch and first close of their Africa Credit Opportunities fund.
- Advised on Serone and MV Credit on the launch of their risk retention funds.
- Advised Cheyne on various aspects of their flagship real estate fund