Associate, Corporate Department
New YorkPhone: 1(212) 318-6452
Leonie Koch is an associate in the firm’s Financial Restructuring group and is based in the firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on representing creditors in complex chapter 11 bankruptcies and out-of-court restructurings, including official creditors’ committees, ad hoc groups of lenders, hedge funds, and private equity funds.
Ms. Koch received her law degree from New York University School of Law in 2022. During law school, she served as an Executive Editor for the Moot Court Board and as a judicial extern to the Honorable Gregory H. Woods of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, in Politics and International & Global Studies with a minor in Legal Studies from Brandeis University in 2016.
Ms. Koch is admitted to practice law in the state of New York.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Order of Barristers
- Vanderbilt Medal
- Executive Editor, Immigration Law Competition, Moot Court Board
- Brandeis University, B.A. (cum laude), 2016
Some of Ms. Koch’s notable representations include the following:
- Boardriders (ad hoc group of priming lenders)
- FTX (official committee of unsecured creditors)
- Kwok (chapter 11 trustee)
- Revlon (DIP lender)