Michael Vann is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Century City office.
Mr. Vann represents sovereign wealth funds, private equity firms, REITs, financial institutions, and various other clients on a wide variety of real estate-related transactions, including acquisitions/dispositions, financings, and joint venture transactions, across all asset classes.
Mr. Vann received his law degree from University of Michigan Law School in 2014. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Boston College in 2011. Mr. Vann is admitted to practice law in California.
- Profiled as a "Pro Bono Hero" by Bet Tzedek for 2018 National Pro Bono Week.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2014
- Boston College, B.A., 2011
- Silverstein Properties in its acquisitions of the U.S. Bank Tower in downtown Los Angeles for $430 million, which involved the creation of a multiparty joint venture and mortgage and mezzanine financing.
- SL Green Realty Corp. in connection with a $3 billion financing of One Vanderbilt Avenue in New York City.
- QIC Limited in various acquisitions, joint venture structurings, and financing transactions.
- Member, Bet Tzedek New Leadership Council