Seth A. Fersko is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. He practices in all areas of commercial real estate, including acquisitions and dispositions, financings and refinancings, commercial leasing and development.
Mr. Fersko has represented a wide variety of clients, including major financial institutions, developers, private equity funds, commercial landlords and tenants, and other investors and owners of real estate, in connection with all types of real estate assets in New York and across the country.
Mr. Fersko received his law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law, magna cum laude, in 2010, where he was awarded the Order of the Coif and served as Comments Editor of the Seton Hall Law Review. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004.
Mr. Fersko is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Fersko was at another major U.S. firm.
- Seton Hall University, School of Law, J.D., 2010 (magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Comments Editor of the Seton Hall Law Review)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2004
Engagement & Publications
- "The Co-Tenancy Clause", Franchising Business & Law Alert (August 2014)
- "Looming Expiration of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act" (co-author), Law360 (June 24, 2014)
- "The Co-Tenancy Clause", Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy (June 2014)
- Admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey
- Member of the Programming, Government Affairs, and Membership Committees, New York City Chapter, NAIOP
- Member, Section of Real Property, Trusts & Estates, American Bar Association
- Member, Real Property Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of the City of New York