Stéphane Henry is a partner in the Employment Law practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office. Mr. Henry advises high-profile U.S.-based and French clients on all aspects of employment law with a focus on industries including mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing, business transfer legislation, relationships with employees' representative bodies and unions, as well as other human resources management matters. He has specialised in particular in the new technologies, chemistry and entertainment sectors.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings in 2006, Mr. Henry worked in two international law firms based in Paris. He also served as an in-house employment and labor counsel for Accenture.
- Ranked in the Chambers Europe (band 5), The Legal 500 (band 2), The Best Lawyers and Décideurs (band 1 in advice on employment aspects of M&A)
- Institute of Political Sciences of Paris, M.Sc, 1995
- University of Nancy, M.A., 1994
- Workforce reorganization (including negotiations with works councils and trade unions), reorganization, plant closure, transfer of business activities
- Advise on employees representatives and unions relationships, negotiation of company's agreements
- Legal aspects of individual employment matters (recruitment, diversity and discrimination issues, employment agreement, and terminations)
- Data privacy and corporate compliance program (international and European data transfer, Internet policies, whistleblowing)
- The exiting shareholders of the Carso Group (Vendôme Parc Participations, EMZ, RAISE, Siparex, Unigrains and Etoile Capital) in connection with the LBO on the Carso Group, structured by ArchiMed.
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association), the International Bar Association & the ANDRH (French HR Directors Association)
- Pro bono representation for SOS Villages d'Enfance and L'Institut de l'Engagement