Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that five Paul Hastings intellectual property partners have been recognized in the inaugural edition of IAM Global Leaders, which draws on the IAM Patent 1000 and IAM Strategy 300, to identify the elite of the IP world and their ability to innovate, inspire and go above and beyond to deliver for their clients. To qualify for inclusion in IAM Global Leaders, individuals must be ranked in the gold tier of the IAM Patent 1000.
IAM Global Leaders included global co-chairs of the Paul Hastings’ Intellectual Property practice, Yar Chaikovsky and Bruce Wexler among the firm’s five honorees in California, New York, Washington, D.C., and Japan:
Paul Hastings was ranked as one of IAM’s most sophisticated patent litigation practices in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000, with top-tiered Nationwide rankings in the United States, Japan, and South Korea. In addition to its national rankings, the firm has a Gold ranking in New York, with Silver rankings in California and Washington, D.C. IAM continues to recognize the firm’s Intellectual Property practice for strength in patent litigation, post-grant proceedings, International Trade Commission §337 Investigations, and Federal Circuit appellate litigation. 15 Paul Hastings partners were recognized in California, Illinois, New York, Washington, D.C., Japan, and South Korea.
The Paul Hastings Intellectual Property practice has regularly received industry honors, including:
- Yar Chaikovsky and Philip Ou were named “California Trailblazers” by The Recorder.
- Bruce Wexler, Eric Dittmann, and Isaac Ashkenazi were named “New York Trailblazers” by the New York Law Journal.
- The firm was named Life Sciences Litigation Firm of the Year by Managing Intellectual Property.
- Naveen Modi was named PTAB Outstanding Litigator of the Year by Managing Intellectual Property.
- The firm was shortlisted by Benchmark Litigation for "California - Intellectual Property Litigation Firm of the Year."
- Yar Chaikovsky was named to Benchmark Litigation’s "Silicon Valley Attorney of the Year" and “California IP Attorney of the Year” Short List.
- The firm was named 2019 Post-Grant Firm of the Year in IAM Magazine’s Global IP Awards.
- The firm was named Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded by LMG Life Sciences.
- The firm was named American Lawyer’s Transatlantic IP Team of the Year.
- Naveen Modi was named by Law360 as an Intellectual Property MVP for high-profile patent wins on behalf of Google, and Samsung.
- The Daily Journal named Yar Chaikovsky to its list of Top IP Lawyers in California.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.