January 04, 2013
New York, NY - Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that that the firm received top rankings for its global capital markets activity for 2012, in Bloombergs global legal adviser league tables.
The firm came in first in the categories for HKSE Equity IPO Manager Advisers based on both deal volume and deal count. The firm ranked second as Asia ex-Japan Equity IPO Manager Advisers based on deal count. The firm came in third SGX Equity IPO Issuer Advisers by deal count.
Additionally, the firm received the following rankings:
• Top 10 law firm for Global Equity IPO Manager Advisers by deal count
• Top 15 law firm for Asia ex-Japan Equity IPO Manager Advisers by deal volume
• Top 15 law firm for U.S. High Yield Manager Advisers by deal count
• Top 15 law firm for SGX Equity IPO Issuer Advisers based on deal volume
• Top 20 law firm for U.S. High Yield Manager Advisers by deal volume
Bloomberg capital markets league tables represent publicly disclosed transactions announced between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
Paul Hastings LLP is a leading global law firm with offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States. We provide innovative legal solutions to financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies. Please visit www.paulhastings.com for more information.