Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm’s Life Sciences IP Practice earned top “Highly Recommended” honors in the 2020 edition of LMG Life Sciences, with the firm ranked in the General Patent Litigation and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Branded) categories.
Eight partners were also individually highlighted as “Life Sciences Stars” for their outstanding work:
Last month, LMG Life Sciences honored the firm with the LMG Life Sciences award for Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded.
Click on the image below to view the team's acceptance speech
The Paul Hastings Intellectual Property practice regularly receives industry honors, including:
- IP leader recognition for Yar Chaikovsky, Bruce Wexler, Naveen Modi, Hiroyuki Hagiwara, and Joseph O'Malley.
- 2020 IAM Global Leaders
- 25 rankings in IAM Patent 1000 and Legal500 in 2020
- “2019 IPR Firm of the Year”
- LMG Life Sciences
- “2019 Life Sciences IP Litigation Firm of the Year”
- Managing IP
- “2019 Post-Grant Firm of the Year”
- IAM Magazine’s Global IP Awards
- “New York Trailblazers” listings for Bruce Wexler, Eric Dittmann, and Isaac Ashkenazi
- New York Law Journal
- “Intellectual Property MVP” distinction for Naveen Modi
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.