New York and Washington, D.C. – Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm has been shortlisted in four categories at the 2020 Managing IP Awards, which recognize remarkable achievements and developments in IP over the last 12 months.
The firm is recognized in the following categories:
- Life Sciences IP Litigation Firm of the Year
- PTAB Firm of the Year
- Outstanding Litigator – New York: Bruce Wexler
- Outstanding Litigator – PTAB: Naveen Modi
At the awards ceremony on March 26, 2020, Managing IP will declare the winners. In 2019, the firm won Managing IP’s Life Sciences IP Litigation Firm of the Year, and Naveen Modi was honored as Outstanding Litigator of the Year – PTAB.
The Paul Hastings Intellectual Property practice has regularly received industry honors, including:
- Yar Chaikovsky, Bruce Wexler, Naveen Modi, Joseph O'Malley, and Hiroyuki Hagiwara were recognized in the inaugural edition of IAM Global Leaders.
- The firm was shortlisted by Benchmark Litigation for "California - Intellectual Property Litigation Firm of the Year" and “Silicon Valley Firm of the Year.”
- Yar Chaikovsky was named to Benchmark Litigation’s "Silicon Valley Attorney of the Year" and “California IP Attorney of the Year” Short List.
- Yar Chaikovsky and Philip Ou were named “California Trailblazers” by The Recorder.
- Bruce Wexler, Eric Dittmann, and Isaac Ashkenazi were named “New York Trailblazers” by the New York Law Journal.
- The firm was named 2019 Post-Grant Firm of the Year in IAM Magazine’s Global IP Awards.
- The firm was named Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded by LMG Life Sciences.
- Naveen Modi was named by Law360 as an Intellectual Property MVP for high-profile patent wins on behalf of Google, and Samsung.
- The Daily Journal named Yar Chaikovsky to its list of Top IP Lawyers in California.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.