New York and Washington, D.C. – Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm has been shortlisted in four categories at the 2019 LMG Life Sciences Awards, which honor the “leading North American law firms and lawyers specialized in the life sciences industry.”
The firm is recognized in the following categories:
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded
- Inter-Partes Review Firm of the Year
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New York: Bruce Wexler
- Post Grant Proceedings Attorney of the Year: Naveen Modi
We congratulate our clients that were nominated for In-House Teams of the Year.
At the awards ceremony on September 18, 2019, LMG will declare the winners. In 2018, the firm was nominated in several categories, and won Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded.
At Paul Hastings, the Life Sciences IP Patent practice is comprised of more than 45 lawyers and scientific advisors, exclusively dedicated to patent litigation on behalf of innovator life sciences companies. Recognition from LMG Life Sciences follows many accolades for the firm’s Life Sciences IP practice, including:
- The firm was named 2019 Post-Grant Firm of the Year in IAM Magazine’s Global IP Awards.
- Isaac Ashkenazi was named a Life Sciences Rising Star by Law360.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.