Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that Managing IP, a top source of in-house intelligence on global intellectual property, has recognized its IP Practice’s legal and business prowess in serving Japanese clients with a nomination as “Foreign Firm of the Year.” The nomination was based on “remarkable achievements and developments in the past year.”
The IP Practice’s strong position in Asia is the result of deep relationships with significant clients across a range of industries, including Canon, Samsung, and HTC. We were also excited to see that two of our clients – Samsung Electronics and HTC – were among the companies nominated for the strength of their in-house legal departments.
The Paul Hastings’ Intellectual Property practice has received numerous industry honors, including:
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.
- Recognition for 13 partners in the 2020 edition of IP Stars: The leading practitioners in IP.
- The firm was shortlisted by Benchmark Litigation for "California - Intellectual Property Litigation Firm of the Year" and “Silicon Valley Firm of the Year.”
- The firm was named 2019 Post-Grant Firm of the Year in IAM Magazine’s Global IP Awards.
- Yar Chaikovsky, Bruce Wexler, Naveen Modi, Joseph O'Malley, and Hiroyuki Hagiwara were recognized in the inaugural edition of IAM Global Leaders.
- Bruce Wexler, Eric Dittmann, and Isaac Ashkenazi were named “New York Trailblazers” by the New York Law Journal.
- Naveen Modi was named by Law360 as an Intellectual Property MVP for high-profile patent wins on behalf of Google, and Samsung.
- Yar Chaikovsky and Philip Ou were named “California Trailblazers” by The Recorder.
- The Daily Journal named Yar Chaikovsky and Elizabeth Brann to its list of Top IP Lawyers in California.
- Yar Chaikovsky was named to Benchmark Litigation’s "Silicon Valley Attorney of the Year" and “California IP Attorney of the Year” Short List.