London - Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today its Top 10 ranking in the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Europe report. The rankings highlight the law firms that “have developed the most original practices to enable them to meet the needs of their clients”, according to the Financial Times. Paul Hastings is one of only three firms ranked in the Top 10 in the Europe, Asia and North America reports.
The firm was recognized as a "Standout" in two categories:
- Client Service, for "implementing a client listening programme that is educating and informing partners about their clients' concerns through interactive sessions across a range of industries."
- Dispute Resolution, having "defeated the automatic suspension practice of the French Securities Regulator on approving public offers and takeover bids facing a court challenge from shareholders."
We were also commended in the following categories:
- Social Responsibility: for producing the Reporters Without Borders Handbook
- Growth and Business Development: One of the first to set up a mobile payments practice
- Corporate and Commercial: Created a new structure in Italy for KKR's restructuring of distressed loans
- Dispute Resolution: Defending and training the Rwandan government
Paul Hastings is a leading global law firm with a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. Through a collaborative approach, entrepreneurial spirit, and commitment to client service, the professionals of Paul Hastings deliver innovative solutions to many of the world’s top financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies.