Seven Paul Hastings Partners Named Life Sciences Stars
New York and Washington, D.C. – Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm’s Life Sciences Patent Litigation practice earned top honors in the 2019 edition of LMG Life Sciences, with the firm ranked as “Highly Recommended” in the General Patent Litigation and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Branded) categories.
In addition to the firm’s “Highly Recommended” rankings, seven partners were recognized as 2019 “Life Sciences Stars” for their outstanding work in life sciences, including Bruce Wexler, Eric Dittmann, Naveen Modi, Gary Giampetruzzi, Joseph O’Malley, Chad Peterman, and Preston K. Ratliff II.
LMG Life Sciences reported on the firm’s representation of Boehringer Ingelheim in the largest ever BPCIA litigation to date, and noted the firm’s ongoing representation of Actelion, Adamas and Sucampo in separate pharmaceutical disputes. LMG Life Sciences also noted the firm’s strong post-grant patent office group.
LMG Life Sciences’ full profile of Paul Hastings can be found here.
Earlier this year, LMG Life Sciences honored the firm with the LMG Life Sciences award for IPR Team of the Year. The firm was also nominated for Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded, General Patent Litigator of the Year – New York: Bruce Wexler, and Post Grant Proceedings Attorney of the Year: Naveen Modi.
Recognition from LMG Life Sciences follows a steady stream of accolades for the firm’s Life Sciences practice, including:
- The firm was named IPR Team of the Year by LMG Life Sciences.
- The firm was ranked by Managing Intellectual Property’s IP Stars as Tier 1 in Life Sciences.
- Bruce Wexler, Eric Dittmann, and Isaac Ashkenazi were named “New York Trailblazers” by the New York Law Journal.
- The firm was named Life Sciences Litigation Firm of the Year by Managing Intellectual Property.
- Naveen Modi was named PTAB Outstanding Litigator of the Year by Managing Intellectual Property.
- The firm is ranked Gold in New York by IAM Patent 1000, noting the firm’s strength in Life Sciences.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.