Asset-Based Lending: A Practical Guide to Secured Financing provides step-by-step coverage of the current techniques, documents, risks, and protections at the heart of this complex specialty. This hands-on resource clearly:
- explains the features, uses, mechanics, and upsides and downsides of every available secured financing technique
- covers the asset categories, including accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment and fixture financing, and
- instructs you on how to draft the full range of pertinent documents, with the aid of checklists and ready-to-use sample provisions and agreements.
Asset-Based Lending also guides you on how to:
- accurately assess a borrower’s solvency before initiating a deal;
- plan for bankruptcy risks when analyzing secured loans;
- resolve conflicts between lead lenders and loan participants; and
- reduce lenders’ liability exposure to environmental, securities, and tax laws.
Click here to read a representative chapter
Click here to purchase the full guide