What are the critical trends shaping the outlook for success in Brazil and Mexico?
Latin America practice chair Mike Fitzgerald and partner Joy Gallup sat down with Otávio Guazzelli, Managing Director, Moelis, and Ignacio Quesada, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal, to discuss the outlook for Brazil and Mexico. In our series of videos, we explore the following key questions:
- What are the critical trends shaping the outlook for successful restructurings in Brazil and Mexico?
- What keeps investors interested in Mexico?
- Is Brazilian bankruptcy reform still possible?
- How will NAFTA renegotiations affect the business landscape in Mexico?
- How is Petrobras impacting the outlook for Brazil?
Outlook for Mexico
Outlook for Brazil