Today more than ever it is important to have the information you need to succeed. Changes in the legal and regulatory environment continue at a swift pace and keeping abreast of innovations can sometimes be a challenge.
We are pleased to share with our clients our first in a series of reports on noteworthy legal and business developments in Latin America. The following are just a few highlights from this issue. Please click the link below to read the full report.
- Argentina Suspends Foreign Deposits 30% Charge Requirement
- Brazil plans public auctions in wind power
- Antitrust Investigation into Mexicos Four Largest Cement Companies Soon to be Concluded
- New Law Reserves Oil Related Services and Assets to The Venezuelan State
- Recently Announced Energy and Infrastructure Projects in Peru