Amaury Steinlin is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
He focuses his practice on Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity transactions.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law – LLM (2020)
- Aix-Marseille Université – Magistère, Droit des Affaires, Fiscalité et Comptabilité (2019)
- Aix-Marseille Université – Master 2, Droit et Fiscalité de l’Entreprise (2019)
- Advising Five Arrows in connection with the sale of A2MAC1.
- Advising Astorg in connection with the sale of AutoForm to Carlyle.
- Advising Vendôme Parc Participations, EMZ, RAISE, Unigrains, Siparex and Etoile Capital in connection with the LBO of Carso Group sponsored by ArchiMed.
- Advising Groupe Accueil in connection with the sale of Partedis.
- Advising Adista in connection with the LBUs over Unyc, Cyberprotect and Groupe Cyrès.
- Advising the shareholders of Interway Group in connection with the investment of Sogetrel in Interway Group.
- Advising Sendinblue on the acquisitions of MeetFox and Yodel.io.
- Advising Groupe Valoria on the acquisitions of Dechelette and Hermitage Gestion Privée.
- Advising A2Mac1 on the acquisitions of Coram Research and ImproValue.
- Advising Capza with its investment in Vivalto Vie.
- New York