Amaury Steinlin is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
He focuses his practice on Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity transactions.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law – LLM (2020)
- Aix-Marseille Université – Magistère, Droit des Affaires, Fiscalité et Comptabilité (2019)
- Aix-Marseille Université – Master 2, Droit et Fiscalité de l’Entreprise (2019)
- Five Arrows in connection with the co-investment alongside Providence Equity Partners in A2Mac1.
- Mérieux Equity Partners and Siparex in connection with the LBO over Piercan.
- Providence Equity in connection with the acquisition of the control of Marlink.
- Astorg in connection with the sale of AutoForm to Carlyle.
- Vendôme Parc Participations, EMZ, Raise, Unigrains, Siparex and Etoile Capital in connection with the LBO of Carso Group sponsored by ArchiMed.
- Groupe Accueil in connection with the sale of Partedis.
- Adista in connection with the LBUs over Unyc, Cyberprotect, Groupe Cyrès and Equadex.
- The shareholders of Interway Group in connection with the investment of Sogetrel in Interway Group.
- Sendinblue on the acquisitions of MeetFox, Yodel.io and Captain Wallet.
- Groupe Valoria on the acquisitions of Dechelette and Hermitage Gestion Privée.
- A2Mac1 on the acquisitions of Coram Research and ImproValue.
- Capza with its investment in Vivalto Vie and Delpharm.
- New York