Christine Xu is an associate in Paul Hastings' Financial Restructuring group and is based in the firm's New York office. Her practice focuses on the representation of public and private companies, ad hoc groups of lenders, hedge funds and private equity funds in mergers and acquisitions, debt financings and in-court and out-of-court restructurings.
Ms. Xu received her law degree from New York University School of Law in 2021, where she served as Staff Editor for the NYU Journal of Law & Business. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree, summa cum laude, in English Literature with a minor in Art History from Sewanee: The University of the South in 2018. Ms. Xu is admitted to practice law in the state of New York.
- Brazos Electric Cooperative (ad hoc group of first lien lenders)
- Compute North (debtor)
- Core Scientific (ad hoc group of convertible noteholders)
- Fieldwood Energy (plan administrator)
- FTX (official committee of unsecured creditors)
- MIE Holdings (debtor in connection with Chapter 15 recognition of Cayman scheme of arrangement)
- Travelport (ad hoc group of priority lenders)
- Vice (secured creditors)
Corporate and Finance Transactions:
- Array Marketing (borrower, ABL facility)
- Cenveo (special committee in connection with an acquisition)
- Davidson Homes (borrower, term loan facility)
- JPMorgan SPF (sponsor / borrower, revolving credit facility)