Frederik Mühl is a private equity and infrastructure M&A partner in the Corporate Department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Frankfurt office. He specializes in representing private equity and infrastructure investors on national and cross-border corporate transactions.
In addition to his buy-out and infrastructure practice, Mr. Mühl has considerable experience with growth transactions and has advised on a number of distressed M&A transactions.
Mr. Mühl studied law at the University of Heidelberg, the University of Rome Tre, and Tilburg University, completing his first state exam in Heidelberg 2002 and his bar exam in 2006. He is admitted to practice in Germany.
- IFLR1000 Germany, Highly Regarded, Private Equity
- The Legal 500 EMEA, Recommended for Germany Private Equity Transactions
- JUVE, Often recommended for Private Equity, “strong negotiator, full commitment” (2021 & 2022)
- Heidelberg University, 1 State Exam, 2002
- Università Roma Tre, 2000
- Tilburg University, 1999