Gerd S. Alexander
Partner, Real Estate Department
纽约电话: 1(212) 318-6301
Gerd S. Alexander is a partner in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. Mr. Alexander represents real estate developers, operators, and investors on a wide range of real estate transactions (including acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, and debt financings) in connection with office buildings, hotels, condominiums, self-storage facilities, multi-family properties (including affordable housing), and retail properties.
- Chambers USA, Real Estate (2022)
- The Legal 500, Real Estate (2021)
- Chambers USA, Up & Coming Real Estate Lawyer (2021)
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. 2008
- Yale University, B.A. 2002
- Represented a Fortune 100 retirement fund on multiple significant transactions, including its joint venture for (and represented the joint venture on) the acquisition and financing of self-storage facilities and retail properties.
- We represented an institutional investor in its joint venture for (and represented the joint venture on) the acquisition and financing of multiple affordable housing properties throughout the U.S. with several operating partners.
- Represented an elite real estate developer in the ground leasing, construction, financing, and development of a US$1 billion plus mixed-use project in downtown Los Angeles which will include a hotel, affordable and market-rate rental apartments, for-sale condominiums, and high end retail.
- Represented a prominent NYC-based developer in a joint venture structure and the acquisition, financing, capitalization, and redevelopment of a US$2 billion project in NYC’s Times Square.
- Represented a real estate private equity fund in the approximately US$850 million sale of a portfolio of multifamily assets located across the United States.
- Represented a joint venture involving developers and capital investors in the acquisition and redevelopment of a US$1.7 billion mixed-use development in Manhattan.
- Represented a publicly-traded Canadian cannabis company in its acquisition of multiple real estate sites across the United States.
Mr. Alexander is actively involved in various pro bono initiatives and currently serves on the Board of Directors of PENCIL, a New York-based nonprofit that connects NYC public school students and staff to the business world through a variety of programs and partnerships.