Harry C. Morgan
Associate, Litigation Department
华盛顿电话: 1(202) 551-1979
Harry Morgan is an associate in the Litigation practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Washington, DC office. His practice focuses on internal investigations and white collar criminal defense, with particular emphasis on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ("FCPA") and anticorruption investigations and disputes. Mr. Morgan has defended companies and individuals in investigations and enforcement actions involving the Department of Justice, the SEC, and the New York Attorney General. Mr. Morgan has also represented clients in civil securities class action litigation. Mr. Morgan received his law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center in 2011 where he served as Articles Editor for the Georgetown Journal of International Law.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from the University of Pennsylvania in 2007. Mr. Morgan is admitted to practice in California and the District of Columbia. Mr. Morgan is proficient in Portuguese.
- Part of case team that won 2017 Investigations Practice of the Year Award from GIR
- Selected by Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers as a "Rising Star" in White Collar Defense for 2017 – 2020
- Representing a European aerospace company before the U.S. Department of Justice with respect to allegations of bribery and export control violations as part of a global corruption investigation involving U.K. and French criminal enforcement authorities
- Representing publicly-traded Brazilian petrochemical company under investigation by the DOJ and SEC for FCPA violations in Brazil
- Representing multiple Brazil-based companies regarding interactions with independent compliance monitors required as part of DOJ and SEC FCPA resolutions
- Conducted investigation in connection with financing of major infrastructure project in Peru
- Conducted investigations of possible FCPA violations for major pharmaceutical company relating to operations in Brazil, Costa Rica, India, Portugal and Saudi Arabia
- Defended a Brazil-based executive in DOJ, SEC, and corporate investigations of possible FCPA violations
- Conducted an internal investigation into whistleblower accusations of FCPA violations in Angola for a Fortune 500 corporation
- Defended senior bank executive in consolidated federal securities class action and a civil suit filed by the New York Attorney General under the Martin Act