Jennifer D. Riddle
Attorney, Litigation Department
华盛顿电话: 1(202) 551-1805
Jennifer D. Riddle is Of Counsel in the Litigation practice where she focuses on compliance with and disputes relating to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ("FCPA") and other international anti-corruption laws.
Ms. Riddle’s practice includes counseling clients regarding anti-corruption compliance programs, risk assessments, corruption risk in M&A transactions, conducting due diligence on third parties and in connection with acquisitions, anti-corruption audits, and conducting corruption-related internal investigations. She has led investigations in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Ms. Riddle has also advised and acted as the primary liaison with respect to independent corporate monitors stemming from DOJ and World Bank settlements.
Ms. Riddle has advised a broad range of U.S. and foreign multinational companies that include publicly-traded, privately-held and non-profit companies.
Her clients are in the fields of engineering, construction, oil services, private equity, financial services, aerospace, defense contracting, technology, entertainment, and telecommunications.
- Paul Hastings Championed as Most Impressive Investigations Practice by Global Investigations Review - November 10th, 2021
- Recognized as Law360 Practice Group of the Year in Compliance - December 16th, 2020
- Recognized as the National Law Journal’s Washington, D.C. White Collar Litigation Department of the Year - May 27th, 2020
- Recognized in the Global Investigations Review’s GIR 100 for 2018 - November 2nd, 2018
- Recognized in the Global Investigations Review’s GIR 100 for 2017 - October 27th, 2017
- Recognized as Global Investigations Review's Most Impressive Investigations Practice - October 26th, 2017
- Recognized in the Global Investigations Review’s GIR 100 for 2016 - September 29th, 2016
- Recognized in the Global Investigations Review’s GIR 100 for 2015 - September 18th, 2015
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Global Investigations Review - April 3rd, 2014
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2002 (with honors)
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1999 (magna cum laude and with honors)
- Represented global aerospace company in its resolution of corruption enforcement actions by U.S., French and U.K. authorities, including ongoing self-reporting requirements to DOJ
- Represented a multinational oil and gas company in its resolution of corruption enforcement actions by U.S. and Brazilian authorities
- Represented a multinational oil services company in its resolution of corruption enforcement actions by U.S., Dutch, and Brazilian authorities
- Represented a Fortune 500 engineering, procurement, and construction company in its resolution of corruption enforcement action by U.S. authorities, its DOJ-imposed independent compliance monitorship, World Bank monitorship, and enhancement of its global anti-corruption program
- Represented a multinational, employee-owned engineering and construction company in its resolution of corruption enforcement action by the DOJ and parallel resolution with the World Bank
- Counseled a privately-held consortium of automotive, hospitality, entertainment, sports and adventure companies with respect to anti-corruption compliance in connection with expansion and ongoing operations in Africa
- Counseled a technology-focused private equity firm in their acquisition of a cybersecurity business unit in a transaction valued at approximately $4 billion