Juliette Hua is an associate in the Competition & European Law Department of the Paris office of Paul Hastings. Her practice focuses on EU and French competition and regulatory law.
Ms. Hua represents French and international companies before the EC and the French Competition Authority in contentious (cartels, abuse of dominance, follow-on actions) and non-contentious (merger control) proceedings, and coordinates multijurisdictional merger filings for global transactions.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Hua was an associate in the competition department of an international law firm in Paris.
- London School of Economics, LL.M., International Business Law, 2018
- University of Paris IX (Dauphine), Master 2, European and International Business Law, 2015
- University of Paris IX (Dauphine), Master 1, Business Law, 2014
- Acquisition of Marlink by Providence Equity Partners
- Acquisition of a minority stake in OneWeb by Hanwha
- Acquisition of FireEye Products Business by Symphony Technology Group
- Acquisition of McAfee’s Enterprise Business by Symphony Technology Group
- Acquisition of SDI Media by IYUNO Media Group
- Representation of a tech company in Article 102 TFEU case before the European Commission (ongoing)
- Representation of an internet platform in an Article 102 TFEU case before the French Competition Authority (ongoing)
- Member, Paris Bar