Justin Zeizel is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York City office. His practice focuses on the representation of leading commercial and investment banks and alternative lenders in large cap and middle-market leveraged finance transactions. His broad-based finance experience includes widely syndicated and bilateral credit facilities, acquisition financings, and liability management transactions. He also has significant experience representing underwriters in connection with secured and unsecured registered offerings and private placements of debt securities. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Zeizel practiced as a finance associate at another international law firm.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Hofstra University, B.S. (summa cum laude), 2012
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a $350,000,000 term A credit facility, a $1,250,000,000 term B credit facility and a $150,000,000 revolving credit facility for Dotdash Meredith, Inc.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with $1,500,000,000 of term B credit facilities and a $150,000,000 revolving credit facility for AP Core Holdings II, LLC. Proceeds from the credit facility were used for the acquisition of Verizon Media.
- Represented the financial institutions in connection with the debut high yield bond offering for Papa John’s.