Lane D. Barrasso
Associate, Real Estate Department
旧金山电话: 1(415) 856-7068
传真: 1(415) 856-7168
Lane Barrasso is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s San Francisco office.
Mr. Barrasso’s practice focuses on a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including tenant-side office leasing, the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties, mixed-use development, data center transactions, and real estate finance. He has worked on numerous transactions throughout the United States and internationally.
Mr. Barrasso received his J.D. from UCLA School of Law in 2013. While at UCLA he served as the Student Bar Association graduating class President and was also a member of the Executive Board of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review.
- Awarded the Strategic Initiative Award for Pro Bono work with Kids in Need of Defense
- Represented a major biopharmaceutical company in connection with its sale of a ground lease interest.
- Represented a major biopharmaceutical company in its acquisition, redevelopment, and subdivision of its campus.
- Represented a biotechnology company with its lease to acquisition of its campus headquarters.
- Represented a major telecommunications company in its sale of property in San Jose, California.
- Represented major developers in connection with the redevelopment of mixed-use properties in San Francisco, California.
- Represented a technology company in the leasing of over 400,000 square feet of space in a life sciences building.
- Represented Facebook in the lease of approximately 1.5 million square feet across three buildings in Hudson Yards in New York.
- Represented salesforce.com in the lease of approximately 325,000 square feet at Parcel F in San Francisco.
- Represented Facebook in the lease of approximately 756,000 square feet at Park Tower in San Francisco.
- Represented Okta in the lease of approximately 200,000 square feet for its new headquarters at 100 First Street in San Francisco.
- Represented salesforce.com in various leasing matters throughout North America.
- Mr. Barrasso has represented minors in asylum immigration cases and prevailed in obtaining a grant of asylum
- Talent Development Committee, San Francisco Office
- Associate mentor