Nahal N. Bahri is an associate in the Global Finance group of the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings. Her practice focuses on the representation of banks and lenders in a variety of complex financing transactions. She also has extensive experience representing private equity sponsors, public and private companies and hedge funds in leveraged buyouts, cross-border transactions, senior and mezzanine financings, refinancings, restructurings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings, and other special situation transactions. Ms. Bahri has negotiated and completed transactions in a wide variety of industries, including software, healthcare, education, oil and gas, food service, and retail.
- Columbia Law School, LL.M., (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), 2021
- HBX | Harvard Business School, CORe: Credential of Readiness, 2016
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Harvard Law School, Exchange Student, 2014-2015
- California State University, Fullerton, B.A. (summa cum laude), 2012