Serena G. Granger is Of Counsel in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Ms. Granger advises banks, private credit funds and other loan market participants on transactions across the capital structure. She has represented banks, private credit funds, sponsors and borrowers in syndicated financings, club deals, unitranche financings, high yield offerings and other debt issuances, equity offerings and investments, including in connection with leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, restructurings and structured credit transactions across many industries.
Ms. Granger creates bespoke market and transactional analysis for clients on strategic and structuring matters in finance transactions. She develops proprietary loan market data analytics, leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning and other technology-enabled solutions, including the Global Finance practice’s award-winning PH Market Scorecard, an interactive data analytics platform.
- Recognized as a "Young Professional to Watch" by the International Legal Technology Association (2019)
- Awarded "Law Firm Innovation of the Year" for the development of Market Scorecard (an interactive finance transaction data analytics tool) by LegalWeek (2019)
- Columbia Law School, J.D. (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), 2010
- Princeton University, A.B. (cum laude), 2007
Engagement & Publications
- Published in Lexology, Refinitiv and other loan market industry and legal publications.
- Participates in panels on topics including LIBOR transition and loan market trends.
- Contributed to Paul Hastings' "Loan Market Updates" on "Life After LIBOR," "Recurring Revenue Isn't EBITDA" and more.
- Business Law Committee, Loan Syndications & Trading Association (Member)
- Secured Transactions Subcommittee, American Bar Associations (Member)