Siobhan McBreen Burke is a partner in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings. Ms. Burke has a particular focus in corporate, partnership, and limited liability company finance matters, including venture capital and risk capital partnership financings, federal and state securities regulation, and mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Burke represents domestic and foreign business organizations, including publicly-traded companies, privately-held companies, private equity funds, public and corporate retirement funds, insurance companies, and other institutional investors in public and private securities offerings, and financial and strategic buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Recognized for Investment fund formation and management - Private equity funds in The Legal 500, 200
- Rated "AV" Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell®
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D. (Member, Moot Court Board)
- Smith College, A.B. (with high honors in history)
Engagement & Publications
- Frequent speaker at corporate and securities seminars sponsored by the Practising Law Institute, California State Bar, California Continuing Education of the Bar, and the Los Angeles County Bar Association, as well as business groups
- Author of several articles on corporate and securities laws matters
- Member, California and Los Angeles County Bar Associations
- Active in civic affairs
- Member, President’s Council, Smith College