Spencer Francis Young
Senior Practice Group Attorney
圣地亚哥电话: 1(858) 458-3026
Spencer Young is a senior practice group attorney in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s San Diego office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities and general corporate governance matters. Ms. Young also has experience representing investment companies and registered investment advisers on general corporate governance issues and their regulatory filing needs with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Ms. Young received her J.D./LL.M. in International and Comparative Law from Duke University School of Law, where she served as a staff editor on the Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law. She received her Bachelor of Arts in History and Italian Literary and Cultural Studies (summa cum laude and with honors) from the University of Connecticut where she was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society. She is admitted to practice in California, New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.
- NGL Energy Partners, LP in its 144A /Reg S notes offering, resulting in proceeds of $2.05 billion
- Teleperformance SE in its pending acquisition of West Health Advocate Solutions, Inc., for $690 million
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in its public offering of common stock, resulting in proceeds of $70.3 million
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions in its public offering of common stock, resulting in proceeds of $209 million
- The Boeing Company in its acquisition of the EnCore Group
- Secura Bio in its acquisition of the global rights to Farydak® (panobinostat) from Novartis
- Secura Bio in its $145 million debt and equity financing led by Athyrium Capital Management, LP
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in its sale of seven FDA-approved hematology/oncology products for an upfront purchase price of $160 million and up to $140 million in contingent milestone payments
- Genoptix, Inc. in the sale of the company to NeoGenomics, Inc. for $125 million in cash and one million shares of NeoGenomics, Inc. common stock
- Teleperformance SE, a French public company, in its $1.0 billion acquisition of the Intelenet Group from Blackstone
- Synergy One in its sale of the company to Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc., in its 144A notes offering
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc., in its public offering of common stock, resulting in proceeds of $186.0 million
- A leader in case management cloud solutions in its Series B and Series C preferred stock financings
- NCI, Inc., in the $283 million sale of the company to HIG Capital
- Covisint Corporation in the $103 million sale of the company to OpenText
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. in its public offering of common stock, resulting in proceeds of $81.6 million
- Inseego, Corp. in its consent and exchange solicitation and $120 million public offering of senior convertible notes
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. in its public offering of common stock, resulting in proceeds of $76.1 million
- Samsung Electronics in its $8.0 billion all-cash acquisition of Harman International Industries, Inc.
- Teleperformance SE, a French public company, in its $1.52 billion acquisition of Language Line Solutions
- Inseego Corp. in its $14.75 million asset sale to Telit Wireless Solutions, Inc.
Engagement & Publications
- Co-author, "Find Your Way Through the Delisting and Deregistration Door — Steps for Acquired Public Companies to Terminate and Suspend Exchange Act Reporting Requirements" Paul Hastings Client Alert, May 9, 2019
- Co-author, "Bridging Turbulent Waters: BDCs Overcome Difficult Co-Investment Issues," The Investment Lawyer, April 2015