Tammy C. Davies
Of Counsel, Corporate Department
纽约电话: 1(212) 318-6673
Tammy C. Davies is of counsel in the Alternative Lender and Private Credit practice, focused on the global alternative lender platform. She is also a member of the Paul Hastings Special Situations Group and is based in the firm’s New York office.
Ms. Davies represents alternative lenders and investors in complex credit arrangements, particularly those financings that include a junior capital component or multiple tranches of debt. Her experience encompasses a wide range of financing facilities, including mezzanine debt, second-lien loans, and bifurcated unitranche facilities, in the context of both domestic and cross-border strategic and sponsor-backed leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, opportunistic credits, and debt restructurings.
Her experience extends across a broad array of industries, including technology, healthcare, retail, media, gaming, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and financial services. She was recently recognized as one of the leading women identifying opportunity and creating value in the alternative credit market in the 2022 Leaders in Credit and Debt Finance Report published by Kayo.
Ms. Davies received her law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law, where she was an editor for the Wake Forest Law Review. She received a Bachelor of Science in Economics with honors from the University of South Carolina.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D. (cum laude), 2014 (Order of the Coif)
- University of South Carolina, B.S. in Economics with honors (magna cum laude), 2010
- Represented the agent and lender in connection with the structuring of a highly bespoke $70 million accounts receivable facility for a global manufacturer of engineered automotive systems.
- Represented the agent and lender in a $115 million first lien asset-backed revolving loan facility to a leading aerospace manufacturing company.
- Represented the agent and lender in a $150 million first lien term loan facility with a multi-layer capital stack in connection with the construction and commissioning of a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Represented the agent and lenders in connection with a multi-jurisdictional second lien loan facility and preference share instrument issued in connection with the $4.3 billion acquisition of a NYSE-listed education company.
- Represented the agent and "last-out" lenders in a $190 million bifurcated unitranche term facility in connection with the sponsor-backed acquisition of a personal care product manufacturer.
- Represented the agent and subordinated lender in connection with the consensual restructuring of a supply chain services provider and converting substantial portions of a $25.0 million senior subordinated debt facility to equity.
- Represented the lenders in a bespoke $18.5 million vendor financing facility in connection with the restructuring and exit financing of a fashion accessories retail company.
- Represented the agent and lenders in a $12 million second lien loan facility in connection with a $49 million strategic acquisition of a regulated gaming company.
- Represented the Term Loan Agent in the out-of-court restructuring of a major telecommunications company.
Engagement & Publications
- "Beyond the Crystal Ball: Trends in Financing," Women's Credit and Debt Finance Summit, Boston Harbor Hotel (2022)
- "Back to the Future: 2020 Trends and 2021 Predictions," Kayo Women's Credit Summit (2021)
- "Understanding Bondholders’ Right to Sue: When a No-Action Clause Should be Void," 48 Wake Forest L. Rev., 1367
- Board Member, Broadway Bound Kids (2023 – present)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Co-Chair and Founding Member, Associate Board, ProjectExplorer.org (2018-2020)