Thomas R. Pollock
Partner, Corporate Department
旧金山电话: 1(415) 856-7047
Thomas Pollock is a partner in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Pollock is a member of the firm’s national Corporate Finance practice. He represents issuers, private and public corporations, investment banks, and institutional investors in a variety of acquisition, finance, and joint venture transactions. Mr. Pollock has extensive experience in public and private securities offerings, mergers and acquisition transactions, joint ventures, leveraged and non-leveraged acquisitions, spinoffs and dispositions, and workout situations, as well as general corporate work, including compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, employment arrangements, employee benefit plans, licensing arrangements, and representing boards of directors.
- Quoted in multiple articles in Agenda Magazine, including on "Directors: Protect Merger Deals from Bidder Collusion," "Covenant Lite," "FASB Deliberates Controversial Accounting Change," and "Auditors to Amp Up Negative Going Concern Verdicts"
- Quoted in The Recorder, "Debt Default Q&A with Paul Hastings’ Thomas Pollock"
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Yale University, B.A., 1981 (cum laude)
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- RBC Capital Markets Corporation
- Doral Financial Corporation
- Intuit Inc.
- Gander Mountain
- Capital Access Networks, Inc.
- Autobytel Inc.
- Celanese Corporation
- Northwestern Energy Corporation
- Charter Communications
- State Street Corporation
- Time Warner
Engagement & Publications
- Published article in Agenda Magazine entitled "Opinion: Preparing for the Proxy Revolution"
- Published an article in International Financial Law Review entitled "In Praise of Ambiguity – Two U.S. Cases and their Lessons for How to Structure a MAC Clause"
- Taught a webinar for Money-Media entitled "Changes in 2009 Affecting Public Companies"
- Member, American Bar Association