Willem Jongert is an associate at the London office of Paul Hastings.
Mr. Jongert has a broad corporate practice involving a wide range of corporate transactions including public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions, and general corporate and commercial advisory matters.
- Recent Private M&A Highlights
- SAI360, a portfolio company of Symphony Technology Group, in the acquisition of Evotix, an environment, health, safety, and well-being software company.
- Brillio, a global leader in enterprise digital transformation solutions, in its acquisition of CloudStratex, a UK-based cloud, advisory, and digital transformation company.
- Recent Private Equity Highlights
- Oakley Capital, a leading pan-European private equity investor, on its acquisition by Oakley Capital Fund V of Flemming Dental, Excent, and Artinorway Group in a carve‑out from European Dental Group, a leading pan‑European oral care and services provider.
- Abry Partners and Castik Capital, and the management team, in connection with the £1.15 billion sale of 100% of the share capital of Reward Gateway, a leading global SaaS employee engagement platform.
- Queen Mary University of London, LLB (Hons), 2018 (First Class)
- Wolfson College, University of Cambridge, Masters in Corporate Law, 2020 (First Class)
- University of Law, Legal Practical Course, 2021 (Distinction)