Alban Castarède is an associate in the Tax practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
He has a diversified practice that emphasizes matters in international and domestic taxation, with special experience in advising private equity funds.
- Master 2 Banking and Financial Law – University Panthéon-Assas (2020)
- Master 221 Corporate Tax Law – University Paris Dauphine (2018)
- Master 1 Business Law – University Panthéon-Assas (2017)
- Advising the existing shareholders of the Carso Group (Vendôme Parc Participations, EMZ, RAISE, Siparex, Unigrains and Etoile Capital) in connection with the LBO on the Carso Group, structured by ArchiMed.
- Advising Equistone in connection with the LBO of GSCM Group.
- Advising EQT and Cerba HealthCare in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in Lifebrain.
- Advising Qualium in connection with the sale of Labelium Group.
- Member, Paris Bar (2022)